While rental periods for our storage containers typically range from a few months to several years the minimum rental period for our storage containers is one month. Partial months are pro-rated by the day after the one-month minimum has been reached.
Our container rental customers receive highly presentable, freshly cleaned and newly maintained storage containers constructed from high-quality steel.
Containers provide simple portable storage solutions and may be placed on any stable level surface such as grass, gravel, or cement.
In most cases, we deliver rental storage containers in 24 hours to your site location. Your container will be delivered and placed on your site or property where you want it. For placement not on your property or site, check with your municipality for any permits/high viability tape required.
What To Do Before Calling
- Check with your Municipality or Local government office to confirm the use of a container on your property.
- Work out your desired mobile storage rental period.
- Check to make sure your yard has adequate room for the spot you’re planning to place it. Review our Delivery Instructions.
- Call or email us with the desired rental period and we’ll schedule a drop off for your mobile storage container.
Mobile Container Uses:
- Jobsite Container Storage
- Pre-build self-storage facilities
- Construction Storage
- Mobile field office
- Tool Storage
- Overflow Equipment Storage
- Inventory Storage
- Work Area / Work Shops
- Emergency Shelters
- School Buildings, surplus supplies
- Artist Studios
- Flower Stands
- Firework stands
- Fire training facilities
- Military training
- Movable exhibition spaces
- Agriculture Storage
- Farm Equipment and supply storage
- Ranch Storage
- Paint Storage
- Files, Books, Business Record Storage
- Sports equipment storage
- Snack bars, Concession stands
- Boat, Car, Truck, Motorcycle, ATV
- Automobile Storage
- Guard Shacks
- Hunting Shelters
- Driveway portable storage units
- Retaining walls
- Secure perimeter barriers
- Fencing and Storage
- Containers as Structures
- Wine, Vintner Storage
- Temperature-controlled storage
- Overflow Cargo Storage
- Field research storage
- Generator sound insulator
- Residential moving and storage