Tips for Packing Your Mobile Storage Container
Make sure your container is firm and tightly packed to prevent shifting during transport.
- Use the handy tie-downs to secure your belongings Secure top-heavy objects to the walls with ( rope, ratchet straps, bungee cords).
- Wrap furniture with blankets, cardboard, bubble wrap.
- Distribute weight evenly throughout the container. Don’t place too many heavy items on one side.
- Use the same size boxes, ( label boxes).
- Place items you may need to access near the front of the container.
- Put your own lock on the container and “Don’t lose the Key”.
- Make sure all belongings are clean and dry and well protected.
- Consider leaving an open box of baking soda to absorb any odors.
- Place heavier items on the floor and stack lighter items on top.
- Stand couches on end “if couch design suits”.
- Fill empty spaces with pillows, clothing, towels.