Frequently Asked Questions
Unlocking the Answers: Your Ultimate FAQ Guide to Dundee Storage Containers
- Can I prevent my contents from moving around inside? Located on the floor, ceiling, and corners inside the containers are tie-down hooks in which you could use straps to secure anything that requires it.
- What sizes do they come in? Our standard size is an 8ft x 20ft box. We also offer 8x10ft and 8x40ft units.
- Can rodents get into the containers? Not unless you put one inside! Our containers are completely sealed inside and out.
- Do I have to rent a ramp? No. Our containers are at ground level for an easy, walk-in loading experience.
- Will the container sit directly on my driveway? All our container units are placed carefully on wooden pads to protect any driveway surface.
- How are they delivered? We deliver each container on a tilt and load truck. The unit glides on and off the truck and onto your driveway with ease.
- Is there Venting? Yes, there are vents along the top to allow proper venting.
- How do I get into my mobile container? Each container is equipped with 2 completely sealed swinging barn doors. They are easy to use and open up wide for great accessibility.
- How much can fit in a mobile container? Our standard size is an 8ft x 20ft unit, which can hold about a 3 bedroom home.
- Are they clean? Yes, each container delivered is clean and ready to load.
- Will my belongings get wet? Each rental container is brand new and has rubber-sealed doors, multiple passive air vents and a sealed floor to prevent condensation.